How to Create Personal Positive Affirmations

Affirmations are a strong tool for reprogramming your subconscious to create changes in your behaviours and beliefs. Whenever you learn anything new, the best approach is to a) cut yourself some slack and b) repeat the process again and again. Right now I am teaching myself to type. In order to make it second nature I have to do it again and again so I open up pages of affirmations that I type out and I get results in two pursuits at the same time.

To make the process more effective it is a good idea to get as many of the senses involved as possible AND to make it fun so your body associates this as desirable. If you are thinking of this process with derision and embarrassment then it will create an association with bad feelings and it will backfire. Think of it as an experiment. Take the scientific approach and suspend your disbelief. You don't have to believe either, just remain open and observant to the process. Be in a state of acceptance. Another tool of the scientist we can use is consistency. Do this repeatedly until you see results, then keep doing it to gain a greater database.

There are some guidelines for creating effective affirmations. Use the present tense when you say an affirmation. Treat it as if it is already real and you are currently reaping the joys and rewards of your affirmations. Use as many of the senses in the process as possible, in your affirmation and in your surroundings. A good way to do this is to google videos of what you want to manifest. It amazes me how many free tools are out there to get you started. A good place to go is Musivation where you can download a free money song and you can check it out on my post from yesterday, just look below. I laughed when I first started listening to the song and soon the tune was stuck in my head. Perfect. I can jive to a money tune while I do the dishes or walk the dog!
Another important point is to always use positive wording. Focus on what you want rather than what you want to avoid. For example, I am prosperous creates prosperity while I need money creates need.

Here are some wealth affirmations I created. Feel free to use them for yourself.
1. I can feel the crispness of cash in my hand as I use it for the good of myself and others.
2. I hear the crinkle of dollars as I fill my wallet and my bank account with more and more unlimited cash.
3. Prosperity feels like a refreshing wash of water as it flows to me, around me, clearing debris and creating weightlessness.
4. I can feel the joy that my wealth creates for me and those it touches.
5. I am so abundant that I am comfortable sharing my wealth where it can enrich the world.
6. I feel strength and completeness in my heart and soul that goes out like a beacon, calling wealth to me right now.
7. I feel enriched by the opportunities having money opens up for me.
8. Money is so easy to create, it falls into my hands miraculously.
9. The flow of money is a refreshing stream that I stand in the middle of.
10.I feel the freedom of the endless supply if wealth I attract into my life.

And remember Bob Marley's advice; Don't worry, be happy.